Risk Premium, Interest Rate Differential, and Subsidized Lending in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zia, Bilal H., 2008. "Export incentives, financial constraints, and the (mis)allocation of credit: Micro-level evidence from subsidized export loans," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 498-527, February.
- M. Idrees Khawaja & Sajawal Khan, 2008. "Pass-through of Change in Policy Interest Rate to Market Rates," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 661-674.
- Alexander Hoffmaister, 1992.
"The Cost of Export Subsidies: Evidence from Costa Rica,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(1), pages 148-174, March.
- Willy W. Hoffmaister, 1991. "The Cost of Export Subsidies; Evidence From Costa Rica," IMF Working Papers 91/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Ali Choudhary & Amjad Ali & Shah Hussain & Vasco J. Gabriel, 2012.
"Bank Lending and Monetary Shocks: Evidence from a Developing Economy,"
SBP Working Paper Series
45, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Amjad Ali & Shah Hussain & Vasco J Gabriel, 2012. "Bank Lending and Monetary Shocks: Evidence from a Developing Economy," Working Papers id:4771, eSocialSciences.
- Arslan, Ismail & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1993. "Export Incentives, Exchange Rate Policy and Export Growth in Turkey," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(1), pages 128-133, February.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Yu, Zhihong, 2007. "Can Production Subsidies Foster Export Activity? Evidence from Chinese Firm Level Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6052, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adina Popescu & Alina Carare, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Risk-Premium Shocks in Hungary; Results from a Large Bayesian VAR," IMF Working Papers 11/259, International Monetary Fund.
- Syed Ozair Ali, 2011. ": Power, Profits and Inflation: A Study of Inflation and Influence in Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 7, pages 11-41.
- Abraham, Vinoj & Sasikumar, S.K., 2010. "Labour Cost and Export Behaviour of Firms in Indian Textile and Clothing Industry," MPRA Paper 22784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Safia Shabbir, 2013. "Implications of Monetary Policy for Corporate Sector and Economic Growth in Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 61, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk Premium; Interest rate differential; Subsidized lending;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2013-07-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .