Can Production Subsidies Foster Export Activity? Evidence from Chinese Firm Level Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wim Naudé, 2009.
"“Rushing in where angels fear to tread”?: The early internationalization of indigenous Chinese firms,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 163-177, October.
- Naude, Wim, 2009. ".Rushing in where Angels Fear to Tread?.: The Early Internationalization of Indigenous Chinese Firms," WIDER Working Paper Series 027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wim Naudé & Stephanié Rossouw, 2010.
"Early international entrepreneurship in China: Extent and determinants,"
Journal of International Entrepreneurship,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 87-111, March.
- Naude, Wim & Rossouw, Stephanie, 2009. "Early International Entrepreneurship in China: Extent and Determinants," WIDER Working Paper Series 016, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg & Joachim Wagner, 2009.
"Subsidies and Exports in Germany. First Evidence from Enterprise Panel Data,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 55(3), pages 179-198.
- Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg & Joachim Wagner, 2009. "Subsidies and Exports in Germany First Evidence from Enterprise Panel Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 117, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Wagner, Joachim, 2009. "Subsidies and Exports in Germany: First Evidence from Enterprise Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4076, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Wagner, Joachim, 2009. "Subsidies and exports in Germany: first evidence from enterprise panel data," Kiel Working Papers 1481, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kolesnikova, Irina, 2010. "State Aid for Industrial Enterprises in Belarus: Remedy or Poison?," MPRA Paper 22403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wim Naudé & Marianne Matthee, 2011. "The impact of transport costs on new venture internationalisation," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 62-89, March.
- Shabbir, Safia & Iqbal, Javed & Hameed, Saima, 2013. "Risk Premium, Interest Rate Differential, and Subsidized Lending in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 48250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; endogenous tobit; exporting; subsidies;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-01-28 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-28 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-01-28 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-01-28 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2007-01-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .