Report NEP-SEA-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eti:dpaper:06038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nobuaki Yamashita, 2007. "The Impact of Production Fragmentation on Industry Skill Upgrading: New Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-202, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wang, Jiao & Ji, Andy G., 2006. "Exchange rate sensitivity of China's bilateral trade flows," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Yu, Zhihong, 2007. "Can Production Subsidies Foster Export Activity? Evidence from Chinese Firm Level Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6052, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0609 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:51_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Cortinhas, 2007. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in ASEAN: Implications for the Prospects of Monetary Integration in the Region," NIPE Working Papers 2/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan & Hal Hill & Sharon Faye A Piza, 2006. "Regional Development Dynamics and Decentralization in the Philippines: Ten Lessons from a 'Fast Starter'," Departmental Working Papers 2006-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Giampiero M. Gallo & Edoardo Otranto, 2005. "Volatility Transmission in Financial Markets: A New Approach," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2005_10, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Kyle Hyndman & Giovanni Serio, 2007. "Competition and Inter-Firm Credit: Theory and Evidence from Firm-level Data in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 0702, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Racoceanu, Constantin, 2006. "Method of the exponential adjustement using directly the terms of the empiric series in the analysis of the dynamics of the textile confections production," MPRA Paper 1282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Khac Minh & Giang, Thanh Long, 2004. "Efficiency Performance of Hospitals and Medical Centers in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 1533, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2006.
- Owen O'Donnell & Ángel López Nicolás & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2007. "Growing richer and taller: Explaining Change in the Distribution of Child Nutritional Status during Vietnam’s Economic Boom," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-008/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Delfiner, Miguel & Pailhé, Cristina, 2006.
"Instrumentos híbridos de capitalizacion bancaria
[Hybrid instruments for bank capitalization]," MPRA Paper 1567, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2006.
- Nguyen, Khac Minh & Giang, Thanh Long, 2005. "Efficiency of Construction Firms in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.