The Banking System in Cyprus:Time to Rethink the Business Model?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Constantinos Stephanou, 2011. "Big Banks In Small Countries:The Case of Cyprus," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 5(1), pages 3-21, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iulia Monica Oehler-Sincai, 2013. "Financial Contagion Reloaded: The Case Of Cyprus," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 1(1), pages 66-74, May.
- Michaelides, Alexander, 2014. "What Happened in Cyprus?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sofronis Clerides, 2014. "The Collapse of the Cypriot Banking System: A Bird’s Eye View," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 8(2), pages 3-35, December.
- Stavros A. Zenios, 2016. "Fairness and reflexivity in the Cyprus bail-in," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(3), pages 579-606, August.
- Apostolides, Alexander, 2012. "Small debt, large problems in Cyprus: How even small debt in a British Colony led to the political crisis and violence in October 1931," MPRA Paper 43210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erc:cypepr:v:5:y:2011:i:2:p:123-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Shekersavva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erucycy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.