Not Guilty? Agriculture in the 1920s and the Great Depression
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Federico, Giovanni, 2005. "Not guilty? : agriculture in the 1920s and the Great Depression," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH dilf0502, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grilli, Enzo R & Yang, Maw Cheng, 1988. "Primary Commodity Prices, Manufactured Goods Prices, and the Terms of Trade of Developing Countries: What the Long Run Shows," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 1-47, January.
- Holt, Charles F., 1977. "Who benefited from the prosperity of the twenties?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 277-289, July.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Michael D. Bordo & Charles L. Evans, 2000.
"Money, Sticky Wages, and the Great Depression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1447-1463, December.
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher J. Erceg & Charles L. Evans, 1997. "Money, Sticky Wages, and the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 6071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher J. Erceg & Charles L. Evans, 1997. "Money, sticky wages, and the Great Depression," International Finance Discussion Papers 591, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher J. Erceg & Charles L. Evans, 1997. "Money, sticky wages, and the Great Depression," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-97-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Edward C. Prescott, 2002.
"Great Depressions of the Twentieth Century,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Timothy Kehoe & Edward Prescott, 2002. "Data Appendix to Great Depressions of the Twentieth Century," Technical Appendices kehoe02, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Edward C. Prescott(), 2007. "Great depressions of the twentieth century," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, number 2007gdott.
- Nathan S. Balke & Robert J. Gordon, 1988. "The Estimation of Prewar GNP: Methodology and New Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolf, Nikolaus, 2008.
"Scylla and Charybdis. Explaining Europe's exit from gold, January 1928-December 1936,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 383-401, September.
- Wolf, Nikolaus, 2008. "Scylla and Charybdis. Explaining Europe’s Exit from Gold, January 1928- December 1936," CEPR Discussion Papers 6685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2008. "Scylla and Charybdis. Explaining Europeâ€™s Exit from Gold, January 1928 â€“ December 1936," CESifo Working Paper Series 2271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard S. Grossman & Christopher M. Meissner, 2010.
"International aspects of the Great Depression and the crisis of 2007: similarities, differences, and lessons,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 318-338, Autumn.
- Richard S. Grossman & Christopher M. Meissner, 2010. "International Aspects of the Great Depression and the Crisis of 2007: Similarities, Differences, and Lessons," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2010-002, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Richard S. Grossman & Christopher M. Meissner, 2010. "International Aspects of the Great Depression and the Crisis of 2007: Similarities, Differences, and Lessons," NBER Working Papers 16269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Apostolides, Alexander, 2012. "Small debt, large problems in Cyprus: How even small debt in a British Colony led to the political crisis and violence in October 1931," MPRA Paper 43210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:65:y:2005:i:04:p:949-976_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.