What's in a Name? The Effect of Brand on the Level of English Universities' Fees
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFees; Teaching income; Brand; University reputation; University revenue;
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2016-10-30 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2016-10-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-IPR-2016-10-30 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MKT-2016-10-30 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qss:dqsswp:1612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal Nasim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dqioeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .