Measuring school value added with administrative data: the problem of missing variables
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lorraine Dearden & Alfonso Miranda & Sophia Rabe‐Hesketh, 2011. "Measuring School Value Added with Administrative Data: The Problem of Missing Variables," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(2), pages 263-278, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schnepf, Sylke V. & Durrant, Gabriele B. & Micklewright, John, 2014. "Which Schools and Pupils Respond to Educational Achievement Surveys? A Focus on the English PISA Sample," IZA Discussion Papers 8411, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sofia N. Andreou & Panos Pashardes, 2012. "Consumers’ Valuation of Level and Egalitarian Education Attainment of Schools in England," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 10-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Alfonso Miranda & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & John W. McDonald, 2012. "Reducing bias due to missing values of the response variable by joint modeling with an auxiliary variable," DoQSS Working Papers 12-05, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Sofia N. Andreou & Panos Pashardes, 2013. "Consumers’ Valuation of Academic and Equality-inducing Aspects of School Performance in England," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 09-2013, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscontextualised value added; missing data; informative sample selection; administrative data; UK;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-06-25 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-06-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qss:dqsswp:1105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal Nasim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dqioeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .