Estimating Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for the Individual Quality Attributes with DEA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, V. Kerry & Von Haefen, Roger, 1997.
"Welfare measurement and representative consumer theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 63-67, November.
- Smith, Kerry & Von Haefen, Roger, 1997. "Welfare Measurement and Representative Consumer Theory," Working Papers 97-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Von Haefen, Roger, 1997. "Welfare Measurement and Representative Consumer Theory," Discussion Papers dp-97-32, Resources For the Future.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Alcantud, J. C. R. & Manrique, A., 2001. "Continuous representation by a money-metric function," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 365-373, May.
- Blumenschein, Karen & Johannesson, Magnus & Yokoyama, Krista K. & Freeman, Patricia R., 2001. "Hypothetical versus real willingness to pay in the health care sector: results from a field experiment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 441-457, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chumpitaz, Ruben & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Paparoidamis, Nicholas & Staat, Matthias, 2010. "Comparing efficiency across markets: An extension and critique of the methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(3), pages 719-728, September.
- Inha Oh & Jeong-Dong Lee & Seogwon Hwang & Almas Heshmati, 2010.
"Analysis of product efficiency in the Korean automobile market from a consumer’s perspective,"
Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 119-137, February.
- Oh, Inha & Lee, Jeong-Dong & Hwang, Seogwon & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Analysis of Product Efficiency in the Korean Automobile Market from a Consumer’s Perspective," Ratio Working Papers 95, The Ratio Institute.
- Ward, Damian Robert, 2009. "Product differentiation and consumption efficiency in mortgage markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(8), pages 805-809, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDEA; efficient consumption; willingness to pay; multi-attribute product pricing;
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.