Continuous representation by a money-metric function
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bergstrom, Theodore C., 1975. "Maximal elements of acyclic relations on compact sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 403-404, June.
- Mehta, Ghanshyam B., 1995. "Metric utility functions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 289-298, March.
- Martínez Legaz, Juan Enrrique & Santos, Manuel S., 1994.
"On expenditure functions,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
2916, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Walker, Mark, 1977. "On the existence of maximal elements," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 470-474, December.
- Honkapohja, Seppo, 1987. "On Continuity of Compensated Demand," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(3), pages 545-57, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:41:y:2001:i:3:p:365-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.