Constructive Utility Functions on Banach spaces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Donald J & Lewis, Lucinda M, 1981. "Myopic Economic Agents," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 359-368, March.
- Ghanshyam Mehta, 1991. "The Euclidean Distance Approach to Continuous Utility Functions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 975-977.
- Mehta, Ghanshyam, 1988. "Some general theorems on the existence of order-preserving functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 135-143, April.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1975. "A model of equilibrium with differentiated commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 263-295.
- Mehta, Ghanshyam B. & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 1996. "Infinite-dimensional utility representation theorems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 169-173, November.
- A. F. Beardon, 1997. "Utility representation of continuous preferences," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(2), pages 369-372.
- Alcantud, J. C. R. & Manrique, A., 2001. "Continuous representation by a money-metric function," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 365-373, May.
- Candeal-Haro, Juan Carlos & Indurain-Eraso, Esteban, 1993. "Utility representations from the concept of measure," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 51-62, July.
- Mehta, Ghanshyam B., 1995. "Metric utility functions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 289-298, March.
- Beardon, Alan F & Mehta, Ghanshyam B, 1994. "The Utility Theorems of Wold, Debreu, and Arrow-Hahn," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 181-186, January.
- Mehta, Ghanshyam, 1985. "Continuous utility functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 113-115.
- Beardon, Alan F. & Candeal, Juan C. & Herden, Gerhard & Indurain, Esteban & Mehta, Ghanshyam B., 2002. "The non-existence of a utility function and the structure of non-representable preference relations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 17-38, February.
- Herden, Gerhard & Mehta, Ghanshyam B, 1996. "Open Gaps, Metrization and Utility," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(3), pages 541-546, April.
- Mehta, Ghanshyam, 1981. "A New Extension Procedure for the Arrow-Hahn Theorem," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 113-118, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsUtility function Banach space;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0502003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .