Debt constraints and equilibrium in infinite horizon economies with incomplete markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David K. Levine, 1986.
"Infinite Horizon Equilibrium with Incomplete Markets,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
418, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Levine, David K., 1989. "Infinite horizon equilibrium with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 357-376, September.
- David K. Levine, 1989. "Infinite Horizon Equilibrium with Incomplete Markets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 49, David K. Levine.
- Donald J. Brown & Lucinda M. Lewis, 1978.
"Myopic Economic Agents,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
481, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine, 1994.
"Infinite Horizon Incomplete Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 853-80, July.
- Magill,Michael & Quinzii,Martine, 1992. "Infinite horizon,Incomplete markets," Discussion Paper Serie A 384, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1993. "Infinite Horizon Incomplete Markets," Papers 9320, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1992. "Infinite Horizon Incomplete Markets," DELTA Working Papers 92-26, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1992. "Infinite Horizon Incomplete Markets," Papers 413a, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Geanakoplos, John & Shafer, Wayne, 1990. "Solving systems of simultaneous equations in economics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 69-93.
- Magill, Michael & Shafer, Wayne, 1991. "Incomplete markets," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 30, pages 1523-1614 Elsevier.
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1985. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: I : A basic model of generic existence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-300, June.
- repec:att:wimass:9108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1986. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: II : Generic existence in stochastic economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 199-216, June.
- Florenzano, Monique & Gourdel, Pascal, 1993.
"Incomplete markets in infinite horizon : debt constraints versus node prices,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Monique Florenzano & Pascal Gourdel, 1996. "Incomplete Markets In Infinite Horizon: Debt Constraints Versus Node Prices," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 167-196.
- Florenzano, M. & Gourdel, P., 1994. "Incomplete Markets in Infinite Horizon: Debt Constraints Versus Node Prices," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 94.76, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Bewley, Truman F., 1972. "Existence of equilibria in economies with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 514-540, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:26:y:1996:i:1:p:103-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.