On the Arrow-Hahn utility representation method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 1987. "Some results on the existence of utility functions on path connected spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 147-156, April.
- Jose C. R. Alcantud & Ghanshyam B. Mehta, 2005. "Constructive Utility Functions on Banach spaces," Microeconomics 0502003, EconWPA.
- A. F. Beardon, 1997. "Utility representation of continuous preferences," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(2), pages 369-372.
- Candeal, Juan C. & Indurain, Esteban & Mehta, Ghanshyam B., 2004. "Utility functions on locally connected spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 701-711, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPreference relation Utility function Convex metric space Generalized Peano continuum;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:59:y:2010:i:3:p:282-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .