A utility representation theorem with weaker continuity condition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fishburn, Peter C., 1983. "Transitive measurable utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 293-317, December.
- Toranzo, Margarita Estevez & Beloso, Carlos Herves, 1995. "On the existence of continuous preference orderings without utility representations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 305-309.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 1987. "Some results on the existence of utility functions on path connected spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 147-156, April.
- Fishburn, P. C., 1983. "Utility functions on ordered convex sets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 221-232, December.
- Inoue, Tomoki, 2011. "A utility representation theorem with weaker continuity condition," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 401, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Callaghan, Patrick, 2016. "Measuring utility without mixing apples and oranges and eliciting beliefs about stock prices," MPRA Paper 69363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMixture continuity Utility representation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:46:y:2010:i:1:p:122-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .