Utility functions on locally connected spaces
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Candeal, Juan C. & Herves, Carlos & Indurain, Esteban, 1998. "Some results on representation and extension of preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 75-81, January.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 1987. "Some results on the existence of utility functions on path connected spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 147-156, April.
- Herden, G., 1991. "Topological spaces for which every continuous total preorder can be represented by a continuous utility function," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 123-136, October.
- Peter C. Fishburn, 1974. "Exceptional Paper--Lexicographic Orders, Utilities and Decision Rules: A Survey," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(11), pages 1442-1471, July.
- Beardon, Alan F., 1994. "Totally ordered subsets of Euclidean space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 391-393, July.
- Mehta, Ghanshyam, 1988. "Some general theorems on the existence of order-preserving functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 135-143, April.
- Blackorby, Charles & Bossert, Walter & Donaldson, David, 2001. "Population ethics and the existence of value functions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 301-308, November.
- Candeal, J. C. & Indurain, E., 1993. "Utility functions on chains," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 161-168.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:40:y:2004:i:6:p:701-711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.