Continuous representability of homothetic preferences by means of homogeneous utility functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dow, James & da Costa Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro, 1992.
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, pages 389-394.
- Dow, James & Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa, 1991. "Homothetic preferences," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 176, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 1987. "Some results on the existence of utility functions on path connected spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 147-156, April.
- Chipman, John S., 1974. "Homothetic preferences and aggregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 26-38, May.
- Aczel, Janos & Moszner, Zenon, 1994. "New results on 'scale' and 'size' arguments justifying invariance properties of empirical indices and laws," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 3-33, August.
- Candeal, J. C. & Indurain, E., 1995. "Homothetic and weakly homothetic preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 147-158.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. C. R. Alcantud & G. Bosi & C. Rodríguez-Palmero & M. Zuanon, 2003. "The relationship between Mathematical Utility Theory and the Integrability Problem: some arguments in favour," Microeconomics 0308002, EconWPA.
- Claudio Zoli, 2012. "Characterizing Inequality Equivalence Criteria," Working Papers 32/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Miyake, Mitsunobu, 2016. "Logarithmically homogeneous preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1-9.
- Bosi, Gianni & Zuanon, Magali E., 2003. "Continuous representability of homothetic preorders by means of sublinear order-preserving functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 333-341, July.
- Marco, Mariotti & Roberto, Veneziani, 2012.
"Opportunities as chances: maximising the probability that everybody succeeds,"
41884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Mariotti & Roberto Veneziani, 2012. "Opportunities as chances: maximising the probability that everybody succeeds," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Gianni Bosi, 2002. "Semicontinuous Representability of Homothetic Interval Orders by Means of Two Homogeneous Functionals," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 303-312, June.
- Marc Le Menestrel & Bertrand Lemaire, 2004. "Biased quantitative measurement of interval ordered homothetic preferences," Economics Working Papers 789, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Juan Candeal, 2012. "Subgroup independence conditions on preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(4), pages 847-853, October.
- Bosi, Gianni & Campion, Maria J. & Candeal, Juan C. & Indurain, Esteban & Zuanon, Magali E., 2007. "Isotonies on ordered cones through the concept of a decreasing scale," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 115-127, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:33:y:2000:i:3:p:291-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .