Continuous representability of homothetic preferences by means of homogeneous utility functions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Candeal, J. C. & Indurain, E., 1995. "Homothetic and weakly homothetic preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 147-158.
- Dow, James & da Costa Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro, 1992.
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 389-394.
- Dow, James & Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa, 1991. "Homothetic preferences," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 176, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Aczel, Janos & Moszner, Zenon, 1994. "New results on 'scale' and 'size' arguments justifying invariance properties of empirical indices and laws," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 3-33, August.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 1987. "Some results on the existence of utility functions on path connected spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 147-156, April.
- Chipman, John S., 1974. "Homothetic preferences and aggregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 26-38, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:33:y:2000:i:3:p:291-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.