Continuous representability of homothetic preferences by means of homogeneous utility functions
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dow, James & Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa, 1991.
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
176, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Aczel, Janos & Moszner, Zenon, 1994. "New results on 'scale' and 'size' arguments justifying invariance properties of empirical indices and laws," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 3-33, August.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 1987. "Some results on the existence of utility functions on path connected spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 147-156, April.
- Chipman, John S., 1974. "Homothetic preferences and aggregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 26-38, May.
- Candeal, J. C. & Indurain, E., 1995. "Homothetic and weakly homothetic preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 147-158.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:33:y:2000:i:3:p:291-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.