Research Ranking Place of Turkish Economists in the World
This research note presents the research rankings of Turkish economists in the world using RePEc database as of January 2014. The long-run research ranking data running from 2003 to 2013 are utilized to identify the research success of Turkish economists working at universities and institutions all over the world.
|Date of creation:||2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2013.
"Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals Using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2013-34, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals Using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 217-217, November.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-173/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals Using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-34, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2014. "Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals Using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc," Working Papers in Economics 14/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Christian Zimmermann, 2012.
"Academic rankings with RePEc,"
2012-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jeong-Yoo Kim & Insik Min & Christian Zimmermann, 2011.
"The Economics of Citation,"
Korean Economic Review,
Korean Economic Association, vol. 27, pages 93-114.
- John Gibson & David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2012.
"Which Journal Rankings Best Explain Academic Salaries? Evidence from the University of California,"
Working Papers in Economics
12/10, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- John Gibson & David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2014. "Which Journal Rankings Best Explain Academic Salaries? Evidence From The University Of California," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(4), pages 1322-1340, October.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2013. "Economics Research Ranking Place of Turkey in Europe," MPRA Paper 43550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Seiler & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2011. "Ranking Economists and Economic Institutions Using RePEc: Some Remarks," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 96, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "On the optimality of academic rankings of regions with RePEc data," MPRA Paper 11098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.