Research Ranking Place of Turkish Economists in the World
This research note presents the research rankings of Turkish economists in the world using RePEc database as of January 2014. The long-run research ranking data running from 2003 to 2013 are utilized to identify the research success of Turkish economists working at universities and institutions all over the world.
|Date of creation:||2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Gibson & David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2012.
"Which Journal Rankings Best Explain Academic Salaries? Evidence from the University of California,"
Working Papers in Economics
12/10, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- John Gibson & David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2014. "Which Journal Rankings Best Explain Academic Salaries? Evidence From The University Of California," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(4), pages 1322-1340, October.
- Christian Zimmermann, 2007.
"Academic Rankings with RePEc,"
2007-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Jeong-Yoo Kim & Insik Min & Christian Zimmermann, 2011.
"The Economics of Citation,"
Korean Economic Review,
Korean Economic Association, vol. 27, pages 93-114.
- Christian Seiler & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2011. "Ranking Economists and Economic Institutions Using RePEc: Some Remarks," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 96, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2013.
"Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
13-173/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals Using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 217, November.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals Using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-34, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2014. "Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals Using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc," Working Papers in Economics 14/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2013. "Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals Using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-34, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "On the optimality of academic rankings of regions with RePEc data," MPRA Paper 11098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2013. "Economics Research Ranking Place of Turkey in Europe," MPRA Paper 43550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.