Research Ranking Place of Turkish Economists in the World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Zimmermann, 2013. "Academic Rankings with RePEc," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-32, December.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "On the optimality of academic rankings of regions with RePEc data," MPRA Paper 11098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seiler, Christian & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2012.
"Ranking economists on the basis of many indicators: An alternative approach using RePEc data,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 389-402.
- Christian Seiler & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2011. "Ranking Economists on the Basis of Many Indicators: An Alternative Approach Using RePEc Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 3691, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Seiler & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2011. "Ranking Economists and Economic Institutions Using RePEc: Some Remarks," ifo Working Paper Series 96, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2013.
"Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals Using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-19, November.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals Using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-34, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-173/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2013. "Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals Using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-34, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2014. "Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals Using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc," Working Papers in Economics 14/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jeong-Yoo Kim & Insik Min & Christian Zimmermann, 2011. "The Economics of Citation," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 27, pages 93-114.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2013. "Economics Research Ranking Place of Turkey in Europe," MPRA Paper 43550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Gibson & David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2014.
"Which Journal Rankings Best Explain Academic Salaries? Evidence From The University Of California,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(4), pages 1322-1340, October.
- John Gibson & David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2012. "Which Journal Rankings Best Explain Academic Salaries? Evidence from the University of California," Working Papers in Economics 12/10, University of Waikato.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Ranking; Economics; Turkey; World;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- F0 - International Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-03-15 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-SOG-2014-03-15 (Sociology of Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.