Current issues of motivation, academic performance and internet use- implications for an education of excellence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Fuchs & Ludger Wossmann, 2004.
"Computers and student learning: bivariate and multivariate evidence on the availability and use of computers at home and at school,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 47(3-4), pages 359-386.
- Thomas Fuchs & Ludger Wößmann, 2004. "Computers and Student Learning: Bivariate and Multivariate Evidence on the Availability and Use of Computers at Home and at School," CESifo Working Paper Series 1321, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Fuchs & Ludger Wößmann, 2005. "Computers and Student Learning: Bivariate and Multivariate Evidence on the Availability and Use of Computers at Home and at School," ifo Working Paper Series 8, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Kim Sosin & Betty J. Lecha & Rajshree Agarwal & Robin L. Bartlett & Joseph I. Daniel, 2004. "Efficiency in the Use of Technology in Economic Education: Some Preliminary Results," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 253-258, May.
- Coates, Dennis & Humphreys, Brad R. & Kane, John & Vachris, Michelle A., 2004. ""No significant distance" between face-to-face and online instruction: evidence from principles of economics," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 533-546, October.
- Austan Goolsbee & Jonathan Guryan, 2006.
"The Impact of Internet Subsidies in Public Schools,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 336-347, May.
- Austan Goolsbee & Jonathan Guryan, 2002. "The Impact of Internet Subsidies in Public Schools," NBER Working Papers 9090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Shawn Cole & Esther Duflo & Leigh Linden, 2007. "Remedying Education: Evidence from Two Randomized Experiments in India," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(3), pages 1235-1264.
More about this item
Keywordsmotivation; academic performance; internet technology; critical thinking; active learning;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-06-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2012-06-13 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2012-06-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-ICT-2012-06-13 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-LAB-2012-06-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.