Report NEP-HRM-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond, 2012. "The Tenuous Relationship between Effort and Performance Pay," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/11, University of Stavanger.
- Eriksson, Tor, 2012. "Progression of HR Practices in Danish Firms during Two Decades," Working Papers 11-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- David Mayston & Juan Yang, 2012. "Education, Risk and Efficiency in Human Capital Investment," Discussion Papers 12/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval & Malgorzata Wasmer, 2012. "Aging and Attitudes Towards Strategic Uncertainty and Competition: An Artefactual Field Experiment in a Swiss Bank," Working Papers halshs-00702579, HAL.
- Michael S. Christian, 2011. "Human Capital Accounting in the United States: Context, Measurement, and Application," BEA Working Papers 0073, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Michael Beckmann & Dieter Kuhn, 2012. "Flexibility vs. screening: The performance effects of temporary agency work strategies," Working papers 2012/03, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Bratberg, Espen & Monstad, Karin, 2012. "Worried Sick? Worker Responses To Organizational Turmoil," Working Papers in Economics 08/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Papahristodoulou, Christos, 2012. "A NLIP Model on Wage Dispersion and Team Performance," MPRA Paper 39149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kathrin Armbruster & Michael Beckmann & Dieter Kuhn, 2012. "Task Allocation and Corporate Performance: Is There a First-Mover Advantage?," Working papers 2012/07, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Turturean, Monica, 2012. "Current issues of motivation, academic performance and internet use- implications for an education of excellence," MPRA Paper 39250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascal Gantenbein & Christophe Volonté, 2012. "Does Culture Affect Corporate Governance?," Working papers 2012/04, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.