Socially - optimal level of co-determination of labor and the European directive on workers' councils
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felix FitzRoy & Kornelius Kraft, 2005. "Co-determination, Efficiency and Productivity," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 233-247, June.
- Riccardo Peccei & Helen Bewley & Howard Gospel & Paul Willman, 2005. "Is It Good to Talk? Information Disclosure and Organizational Performance in the UK," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 11-39, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetric informations; European model; Employee councils; Co-determination; European Work Council Directive;
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2012-05-02 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-HRM-2012-05-02 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-05-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .