Report NEP-HRM-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sasaki, Masaru & Takii, Katsuya & Wan, Junmin, 2012. "Horizontal Transfer and Promotion: New Evidence and an Interpretation from the Perspective of Task-Specific Human Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 6486, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jocelyne Robert & Aigul Asfarova, 2012. "Corporate culture and satisfaction at work," Post-Print hal-00690218, HAL.
- Dusan Paredes, 2012. "Alternative theories for explaining the spatial wage inequality: a multilevel competition among human capital, NEG and amenities," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 20, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Thomas A. Kochan, 2012. "America’s Human Capital Paradox," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 12-180, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Lucifora, Claudio & Origo, Federica, 2012. "Performance Related Pay and Firm Productivity: New Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6483, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Moretti, Enrico & Thulin, Per, 2012. "Local Multipliers and Human Capital in the US and Sweden," Working Paper Series 914, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Johanna Vogel, 2012. "The Two Faces of R&D and Human Capital: Evidence from Western European Regions," Economics Series Working Papers 599, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2012. "Gender differences and dynamics in competition: the role of luck," MPRA Paper 38220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasnain, Zahid & Manning, Nick & Pierskalla Henryk, 2012. "Performance-related pay in the public sector : a review of theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6043, The World Bank.
- Prokic-Breuer, Tijana, 2011. "The relative importance of social and cultural capital for educational performance: Eastern versus Western Europe," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Demographic Development, Social Change, and Social Capital SP I 2011-403, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Dusan Paredes, 2012. "Does the gender wage gap exist among male and female workers with similar human capital? A Coarsened Exact Matching for Chile between 1992 and 2009," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 19, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Josheski, Dushko, 2012. "Socially - optimal level of co-determination of labor and the European directive on workers' councils," MPRA Paper 38196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Opdecam & P. Everaert & H. Van Keer & F. Buysschaert, 2012. "The effect of team learning on student profile and student performance in accounting education," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/774, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nufer, Gerd & Bühler, André W., 2011. "Lessons from sports: What corporate management can learn from sports management," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2006-07, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Phil DeCicca & Jinhu Li & Gioia Buckley, 2011. "The Response of Ontario Primary Care Physicians to Pay-for-Performance Incentives," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2011-02, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Bielecki, Andre & Albers, Sönke & Mantrala, Murali, 2012. "Salesperson Efficiency Benchmarking Using Sales Response Data: Who is Working Hard and Working Smart?," EconStor Preprints 57427, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:2919 is not listed on IDEAS anymore