Report NEP-CTA-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie Ing, 2012. "The impact of commitment on nonrenewable resources management with asymmetric information on costs," Working Papers 1205, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Bell, Peter N, 2012. "Corporate investment decisions under asymmetric information and uncertainty," MPRA Paper 38348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2012. "Infectious disease detection with private information:," IFPRI discussion papers 1162, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Josheski, Dushko, 2012. "Socially - optimal level of co-determination of labor and the European directive on workers' councils," MPRA Paper 38196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Souam, Said, 2012. "A theory of antitrust enforcement game," MPRA Paper 38343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marion Oury, 2012. "Noise-Independent Selection in Multidimensional Global Games," THEMA Working Papers 2012-28, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Hanming Fang & Xun Tang, 2011. "Inference of Bidders’ Risk Attitudes in Ascending Auctions with Endogenous Entry, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 17 Apr 2012.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00690409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Bergemann & Ji Shen & Yun Xu & Edmund M. Yeh, 2012. "Multi-dimensional Mechanism Design with Limited Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1859, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.