Report NEP-CTA-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie Ing, 2012. "The impact of commitment on nonrenewable resources management with asymmetric information on costs," Working Papers 1205, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Bell, Peter N, 2012. "Corporate investment decisions under asymmetric information and uncertainty," MPRA Paper 38348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2012. "Infectious disease detection with private information:," IFPRI discussion papers 1162, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Josheski, Dushko, 2012. "Socially - optimal level of co-determination of labor and the European directive on workers' councils," MPRA Paper 38196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Souam, Said, 2012. "A theory of antitrust enforcement game," MPRA Paper 38343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marion Oury, 2012. "Noise-Independent Selection in Multidimensional Global Games," THEMA Working Papers 2012-28, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Hanming Fang & Xun Tang, 2011. "Inference of Bidders’ Risk Attitudes in Ascending Auctions with Endogenous Entry, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 17 Apr 2012.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00690409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Bergemann & Ji Shen & Yun Xu & Edmund M. Yeh, 2012. "Multi-dimensional Mechanism Design with Limited Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1859, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.