Corporate investment decisions under asymmetric information and uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bell, Peter, 2012. "Corporate investment decisions under asymmetric information and uncertainty," MPRA Paper 38690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision making; Investment project; private information; uncertainty;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2012-05-02 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-PPM-2012-05-02 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .