Report NEP-PPM-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bell, Peter N, 2012. "Corporate investment decisions under asymmetric information and uncertainty," MPRA Paper 38348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Melero & Neus Palomeras, 2012. "The renaissance of the "renaissance man"? : specialists vs. generalists in teams of inventors," Business Economics Working Papers id-12-01, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto sobre Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin & DiGiammarino, Paul, 2011. "Crowdsourcing patent application review to capitalize on innovation," MPRA Paper 38330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziv Chinzara & Radhika Lahiri, 2012. "Economic growth and inequality patterns in the presence of costly technology adoption and uncertainty," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 280, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- BrÃ¤utigam, Deborah & Tang, Xiaoyang, 2012. "Economic statecraft in Chinaâ€™s New Overseas Special Economic Zones: Soft power, business, or resource security?," IFPRI discussion papers 1168, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hanming Fang & Xun Tang, 2011. "Inference of Bidders’ Risk Attitudes in Ascending Auctions with Endogenous Entry, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 17 Apr 2012.
- Lumineau, Fabrice & Malhotra, Deepak, 2011. "Shadow of the contract: how contract structure shapes inter-firm dispute resolution," MPRA Paper 38359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Castellaneta & O. Gottschalg & M. Wright, 2012. "The Fruits Of Iterative Learning And Negative Performance Feedbacks: Evidence From Private Equity Backed Buyouts," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/770, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.