Infectious disease detection with private information:
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Saak, Alexander E., 2012. "Infectious Disease Detection with Private Information," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124732, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anup Malani & Ramanan Laxminarayan, 2011. "Incentives for Reporting Infectious Disease Outbreaks," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(1), pages 176-202.
- Richard D. Horan & Eli P. Fenichel & Christopher A. Wolf & Benjamin M. Gramig, 2010. "Managing Infectious Animal Disease Systems," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 101-124, October.
- Olmstead, Alan L. & Rhode, Paul W., 2004. "An Impossible Undertaking: The Eradication of Bovine Tuberculosis in the United States," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(03), pages 734-772, September.
- Glenn Sheriff & Daniel Osgood, 2010. "Disease Forecasts and Livestock Health Disclosure: A Shepherd's Dilemma," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(3), pages 776-788.
- McGee, Andrew & Yang, Huanxing, 2013. "Cheap talk with two senders and complementary information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 181-191.
- Kuchler, Fred & Hamm, Shannon, 2000. "Animal disease incidence and indemnity eradication programs," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 299-308, April.
- Benjamin M. Gramig & Richard D. Horan & Christopher A. Wolf, 2008.
"Livestock Disease Indemnity Design When Moral Hazard Is Followed by Adverse Selection,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 627-641.
- Gramig, Benjamin M. & Horan, Richard D. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2008. "Livestock Disease Indemnity Design When Moral Hazard is Followed by Adverse Selection," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6542, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jennifer Ifft & David Roland-Holst & David Zilberman, 2011. "Production and Risk Prevention Response of Free Range Chicken Producers in Viet Nam to Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Outbreaks," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(2), pages 490-497.
More about this item
KeywordsDisease; private information;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2012-05-02 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-HEA-2012-05-02 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .