Modeling Interdependent Participation Incentives: Dynamics of a Voluntary Livestock Disease Control Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fares, M'hand & Rouviere, Elodie, 2010.
"The implementation mechanisms of voluntary food safety systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 412-418, October.
- M'Hand Fares & Elodie Rouviere, 2010. "The implementation mechanisms of voluntary food safety systems," Post-Print hal-01323222, HAL.
- Na Li Dawson & Kathleen Segerson, 2008.
"Voluntary Agreements with Industries: Participation Incentives with Industry-Wide Targets,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(1), pages 97-114.
- Na Li Dawson & Kathleen Segerson, 2003. "Voluntary Agreements with Industries: Participation Incentives with Industry-wide Targets," Working papers 2004-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin M. Gramig & Richard D. Horan & Christopher A. Wolf, 2008.
"Livestock Disease Indemnity Design When Moral Hazard Is Followed by Adverse Selection,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 627-641.
- Gramig, Benjamin M. & Horan, Richard D. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2008. "Livestock Disease Indemnity Design When Moral Hazard is Followed by Adverse Selection," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6542, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stranlund John K., 1995. "Public Mechanisms to Support Compliance to an Environmental Norm," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 205-222, March.
- Glenn Sheriff & Daniel Osgood, 2010. "Disease Forecasts and Livestock Health Disclosure: A Shepherd's Dilemma," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(3), pages 776-788.
- Olmstead, Alan L. & Rhode, Paul W., 2007. "Not on My Farm! Resistance to Bovine Tuberculosis Eradication in the United States," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 768-809, September.
- Olmstead, Alan L. & Rhode, Paul W., 2004. "An Impossible Undertaking: The Eradication of Bovine Tuberculosis in the United States," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 734-772, September.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 1978. "A Note on "Lemons" Markets with Quality Certification," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 277-279, Spring.
- Segerson, Kathleen & Miceli, Thomas J., 1998. "Voluntary Environmental Agreements: Good or Bad News for Environmental Protection?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 109-130, September.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1999.
"The Relative Efficiency of Voluntary vs Mandatory Environmental Regulations,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 158-175, September.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce, 1999. "The Relative Efficiency of Voluntary vs Mandatory Environmental Regulation," ISU General Staff Papers 199909010700001199, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsIncentives; livestock disease; momentum theorem; strategic complementarity; tipping; voluntary program.;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:12-wp527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.