Mediating effects of broadband consumers’ behavior in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Flamm, Kenneth & Chaudhuri, Anindya, 0. "An analysis of the determinants of broadband access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6-7), pages 312-326, July.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R & Hogendorn, Christiaan, 2000. "The Market Structure of Broadband Telecommunications," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 305-329, September.
- Foxall, Gordon R. & Bhate, Seema, 1993. "Cognitive styles and personal involvement of market initiators for 'healthy' food brands: Implications for adoption theory," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 33-56, March.
- N. Sheth, Jagdish & Parvatiyar, Atul, 1995. "Relationship marketing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 391-396.
- Yogesh K. Dwivedi & Michael D. Williams & Vishanth Weerakkody & Banita Lal & Sneha Bhatt, 2008. "Understanding Factors Affecting Consumer Adoption of Broadband in India: A Pilot Study," Journal of Cases on Information Technology (JCIT), IGI Global, vol. 10(3), pages 35-47, July.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
KeywordsBroadband; Adoption; Normative constructs; mediating;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2010-11-27 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2010-11-27 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .