Report NEP-MKT-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sofronis Clerides & Pascal Courty, 2010. "Sales, Quantity Surcharge, and Consumer Inattention," Working Paper series 32_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2010. "Bundling revisited: substitute products and inter-firm discounts," MPRA Paper 26782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4378355 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- G, Thiagarajan & Nakkeeran, Senthilkumar & Arockiasamy, Arulraj, 2010. "Mediating effects of broadband consumers’ behavior in India," MPRA Paper 26840, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jul 2010.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:26765 is not listed on IDEAS anymore