Bounding consumer surplus by monopoly profits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Faulhaber, Gerald R & Hogendorn, Christiaan, 2000. "The Market Structure of Broadband Telecommunications," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 305-329, September.
- Beard, T Randolph & Ekelund, Robert B. & Ford, George S. & Saba, Richard S., 2001. "Price-Quality Tradeoffs and Welfare Effects in Cable Television Markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 107-123, September.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Cowan, 2012.
"Third-Degree Price Discrimination and Consumer Surplus,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 333-345, June.
- Simon GB Cowan & Simon Cowan, 2009. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination and Consumer Surplus," Economics Series Working Papers 462, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMonopoly; Consumer surplus; Welfare bounds; D42; D60;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:34:y:2008:i:1:p:86-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.