Third-Degree Price Discrimination and Consumer Surplus
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Simon GB Cowan & Simon Cowan, 2009. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination and Consumer Surplus," Economics Series Working Papers 462, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holmes, Thomas J, 1989. "The Effects of Third-Degree Price Discrimination in Oligopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 244-250, March.
- Jeremy Bulow & Paul Klemperer, 2009. "Price Controls and Consumer Surplus," Economics Papers 2009-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John, 2001. "Competitive Price Discrimination," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 579-605, Winter.
- Malueg, David A. & Snyder, Christopher M., 2006. "Bounding the relative profitability of price discrimination," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 995-1011, September.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2006.
4693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bulow, Jeremy & Klemperer, Paul, 2011. "Price Controls and Consumer Surplus," Research Papers 2086, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- T. Beard & Michael Stern, 2008. "Bounding consumer surplus by monopoly profits," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 86-94, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:60:y:2012:i:2:p:333-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.