School sector variation on non-cognitive dimensions: are denominational schools different?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 2002. "School Choice and School Productivity (or Could School Choice be a Tide that Lifts All Boats?)," NBER Working Papers 8873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 2002.
"Propensity Score-Matching Methods For Nonexperimental Causal Studies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 151-161, February.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998. "Propensity Score Matching Methods for Non-experimental Causal Studies," NBER Working Papers 6829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dronkers, Jaap & Avram, S, 2009.
"A cross-national analysis of the relations between school choice and effectiveness differences between private-dependent and public schools,"
23911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dronkers, Jaap & Avram, S, 2010. "A Cross-national analysis of the relations between school choice and effectiveness differences between private-independent and public schools," MPRA Paper 23886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neal, Derek, 1997. "The Effects of Catholic Secondary Schooling on Educational Achievement," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 98-123, January.
- Patrick McEwan, 2001. "The Effectiveness of Public, Catholic, and Non-Religious Private Schools in Chile's Voucher System," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 103-128.
- Dronkers, J. & Robert, Peter, 2005. "School choice in the light of the effectiveness differences of various types of public and private school in 19 OECD countries," MPRA Paper 21888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext221 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspublic schools; private schools; non-cognitive; value teaching; psychological integration; PISA data;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-08-21 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2010-08-21 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-08-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2010-08-21 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2010-08-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .