The impact of formal financing on small informal enterprises in Comoros
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Cull, Robert & Qian, Jun & Senbet, Lemma & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2012.
"Improving Access to Banking: Evidence from Kenya,"
12-11, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Cull, Robert & Qian, Jun & Senbet, Lemma W & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2014. "Improving Access to Banking: Evidence from Kenya," CEPR Discussion Papers 9840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Robert Cull & Jun “Qj” Qian & Lemma Senbet & Patricio Valenzuela, 2013. "Improving Access to Banking: Evidence from Kenya," Documentos de Trabajo 298, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Cull, Robert & Qian, Jun & Senbet, Lemma & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2013. "Improving access to banking : evidence from Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6593, The World Bank.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 2002.
"Propensity Score-Matching Methods For Nonexperimental Causal Studies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 151-161, February.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998. "Propensity Score Matching Methods for Non-experimental Causal Studies," NBER Working Papers 6829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
- Iacus, Stefano M. & King, Gary & Porro, Giuseppe, 2012. "Causal Inference without Balance Checking: Coarsened Exact Matching," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 1-24, December.
- World Bank, 2014. "Global Financial Development Report 2014 : Financial Inclusion," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16238, October.
More about this item
Keywordsinformal enterprises; formal financing; impact; Comoros;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01566389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.