School choice in the light of the effectiveness differences of various types of public and private school in 19 OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corten, Rense & Dronkers, J., 2005. "School Achievement of Pupils From the Lower Strata in Public, Private Government-Dependent and Private Government-Independent Schools: A cross-national test of the Coleman-Hoffer thesis," MPRA Paper 21885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ganzeboom, H.B.G. & de Graaf, P.M. & Treiman, D.J. & de Leeuw, J., 1992. "A standard international socio-economic index of occupational status," WORC Paper 85970031-d601-46e3-befb-1, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Vandenberghe, V. & Robin, S., 2004. "Evaluating the effectiveness of private education across countries: a comparison of methods," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 487-506, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dronkers, Jaap & Avram, S, 2009.
"A cross-national analysis of the relations between school choice and effectiveness differences between private-dependent and public schools,"
23911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dronkers, Jaap & Avram, S, 2010. "A Cross-national analysis of the relations between school choice and effectiveness differences between private-independent and public schools," MPRA Paper 23886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Muskens, 2013. "Inclusion and education in European countries: methodological considerations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 237-255, January.
- Dronkers, J & Avram, S, 2008. "Choice and Effectiveness of Private and Public Schools in six countries. A reanalysis of three PISA data sets," MPRA Paper 21578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Avram, S & Dronkers, Jaap, 2010. "School sector variation on non-cognitive dimensions: are denominational schools different?," MPRA Paper 24295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsschool choice; school effectiveness; public versus private schools; cross-national comparison; secondary education; PISA data;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21888. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .