Choice and Effectiveness of Private and Public Schools in six countries. A reanalysis of three PISA data sets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corten, Rense & Dronkers, J., 2005. "School Achievement of Pupils From the Lower Strata in Public, Private Government-Dependent and Private Government-Independent Schools: A cross-national test of the Coleman-Hoffer thesis," MPRA Paper 21885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dronkers, J. & Robert, Peter, 2005. "School choice in the light of the effectiveness differences of various types of public and private school in 19 OECD countries," MPRA Paper 21888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilberto Turati & Daniel Montolio & Massimiliano Piacenza, 2011. "Fiscal decentralisation, private school funding, and students’ achievements. A tale from two roman catholic countries," Working Papers 2011/44, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Baranov, Igor N., 2012. "Quality of Secondary Education in Russia: Between Soviet Legacy and Challenges of Global Competitiveness," Working Papers 538, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate schools; public schools; PISA data; cross-national comparison; educational achievement;
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .