Cost benefit-analysis of a transport improvement in the case of search unemployment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ninette Pilegaard & Mogens Fosgerau, 2008. "Cost Benefit Analysis of a Transport Improvement in the Case of Search Unemployment," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 42(1), pages 23-42, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yukihiro Kidokoro, 2004. "Cost-Benefit Analysis for Transport Networks: Theory and Application," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 38(2), pages 275-307, May.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raux, Charles & Souche, Stéphanie & Pons, Damien, 2012.
"The efficiency of congestion charging: Some lessons from cost–benefit analyses,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 85-92.
- Charles Raux & Stéphanie Souche & Damien Pons, 2012. "The efficiency of congestion charging: Some lessons from cost-benefit analyses," Post-Print halshs-01026428, HAL.
- Börjesson, Maria & Kristoffersson, Ida, 2014. "Assessing the welfare effects of congestion charges in a real world setting," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 339-355.
- Anderstig, Christer & Berglund, Svante & Eliasson, Jonas & Andersson, Matts & Pyddoke, Roger, 2012. "Congestion charges and labour market imperfections: “Wider economic benefits” or “losses”?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:4, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Mogens Fosgerau & Kurt Van Dender, 2013.
"Road pricing with complications,"
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 479-503, May.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Kurt van Dender, 2010. "Road Pricing with Complication," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2010/2, OECD Publishing.
- Bert van Wee & Piet Rietveld, 2013. "CBA: ex ante evaluation of mega-projects," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Mega-Projects, chapter 12, pages 269-290 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/34355:y:2011:i:1:p:125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laird, James J. & Mackie, Peter J., 2014. "Wider economic benefits of transport schemes in remote rural areas," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 92-102.
- Eliasson , Jonas & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2017.
"Cost-benefit analysis of transport improvements in the presence of spillovers, matching and an income tax,"
Working papers in Transport Economics
2017:3, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Eliasson, Jonas & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2017. "Cost-benefit analysis of transport improvements in the presence of spillovers, matching and an income tax," MPRA Paper 76526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Borger, Bruno & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2008. "The trade-off between money and travel time: A test of the theory of reference-dependent preferences," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 101-115, July.
- Avetisyan, Misak & Heatwole, Nathaniel & Rose, Adam & Roberts, Bryan, 2015. "Competitiveness and macroeconomic impacts of reduced wait times at U.S. land freight border crossings," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 84-101.
- Jonas Westin, 2011. "Labor Market Effects of Road Pricing in a Population with Continuously Distributed Value of Time," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1458, European Regional Science Association.
- Andersson, Matts & Dehlin, Fredrik & Jörgensen, Peter & Pädam, Sirje, 2015. "Wider economic impacts of accessibility: a literature survey," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:14, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Pilegaard, Ninette, 2007. "Cost-benefit rules for transport projects when labor supply is endogenous and taxes are distortionary," MPRA Paper 3902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Börjesson, Maria & Kristoffersson, Ida, 2012. "Estimating welfare effects of congestion charges in real world settings," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Zhu, Xueqin & Van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet, 2009. "Indirect benefits of infrastructure improvement in the case of an imperfect labor market," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 57-72, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-benefit; transport; search unemployment; welfare;
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2008-08-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2008-08-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-08-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .