Report NEP-GEO-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fu, Shihe & Hong, Junjie, 2008. "Testing urbanization economies in manufacturing industries: urban diversity or urban size?," MPRA Paper 10078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesús López-Rodríguez & María Cecilia Acevedo, 2008. "Second Nature Geography and Regional Income Disparities in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004983, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2008. "The Greenness of Cities: Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Urban Development," NBER Working Papers 14238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tracy Stobbe & Alison Eagle & Geerte Cotteleer & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2008. "Hobby Farms and British Columbia’s Agricultural Land Reserve," Working Papers 2008-01A, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Xia Feng & Brad R. Humphreys, 2008. "Assessing the Economic Impact of Sports Facilities on Residential Property Values: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," Working Papers 0812, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2008. "Award-Winning Architecture and Urban Revitalization: The Case of “Olympic Arenas” in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg," Working Papers 0814, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2008. "How Should Passenger Travel in Mexico City Be Priced?," Discussion Papers dp-08-17, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:ttp:iibwps:16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sucháček, Jan, 2008. "On the Emergence of Glocalisation," MPRA Paper 10025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Els & Dieter von Fintel, 2008. "Residential Property Prices in a Sub-Market of South Africa: Separating Real Growth from Attribute Growth," Working Papers 14/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Pilegaard, Ninette & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2008. "Cost benefit-analysis of a transport improvement in the case of search unemployment," MPRA Paper 10037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oikarinen, Elias, 2008. "Interaction between Housing Prices and Household Borrowing in Finland," Discussion Papers 1145, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.