On the Emergence of Glocalisation
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; Glocalisation; Fordism; Post-Fordism;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- R19 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Other
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2008-08-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PKE-2008-08-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .