- Sucháček, Jan, 2009. "The role of selected soft factors in the transformation of old industrial regions," MPRA Paper 15023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sucháček, Jan, 2008. "Territorial development reconsidered," MPRA Paper 15009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sucháček, Jan, 2008. "On the Emergence of Glocalisation," MPRA Paper 10025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sucháček, Jan, 2008. "Chosen informal institutions and their spatial implications in the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 15024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sucháček, Jan, 2008. "Territorial marketing in the Czech Republic: a trial – and – error process," MPRA Paper 15027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sucháček, Jan & Malinovský, Jan, 2007. "Regional Development in Transitional Economies after 1989: Reformation or Deformation?," MPRA Paper 15025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Suchacek, 2005. "Regional Decline and Restructuring in Ostrava Agglomeration and Katowice Conurbation," ERSA conference papers ersa05p200, European Regional Science Association.
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (5) 2006-02-05 2008-08-21 2009-05-09 2009-05-09 2009-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2009-05-09
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2008-08-21
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2009-05-09
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2009-05-09 2009-05-09. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jan Suchacek should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.