Report NEP-GEO-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paredes - Araya, Dusan, 2009. "A Methodology to Compute Regional Housing Index Price using Matching Estimator Methods," MPRA Paper 15016, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 May 2009.
- Sucháček, Jan, 2008. "Chosen informal institutions and their spatial implications in the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 15024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus, 2009. "Misbehavioral urban economics," MPRA Paper 14951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sucháček, Jan, 2009. "The role of selected soft factors in the transformation of old industrial regions," MPRA Paper 15023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damm, Anna Piil & Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise, 2008. "The Construction of Neighbourhoods and its Relevance for the Measurement of Social and Ethnic Segregation : Evidence from Denmark," Working Papers 08-17, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sucháček, Jan, 2008. "Territorial marketing in the Czech Republic: a trial – and – error process," MPRA Paper 15027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/4/doc2009-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore