Regional Development in Transitional Economies after 1989: Reformation or Deformation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geenhuizen, Marina van & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "Lessons from learning regions: policymaking in an evolutionary context," Serie Research Memoranda 0034, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sucháček, Jan, 2008. "Territorial marketing in the Czech Republic: a trial – and – error process," MPRA Paper 15027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstransitional economies; advanced economies; system macrostructures; neo-endogenous approach to regional development; regional development;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .