Analýza siete ŽP Group podľa vybraných oblastí skúmania Novej ekonomickej geografie a teórie učiacich sa regiónov
Paper is based on theoretical knowledge of current trends in regional development – New Economic Geography and the theory of Learning regions. Paper is primary focused on a large company – located in the Banská Bystrica region – and on a network created by it and their importance for regional development. We explore processes within the Mother Company and its network that are enacted during creation of industrial network which was initiated by the Mother Company. In addition, we also explore importance of such a network for regions; knowledge and information flows within this network and their importance for regional development; innovations and investments to human capital through Mother Company and importance of these activities for region.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Studia Universitatis „Vasile Goldis“, Seria Stiinte Economice 18.1(2008): pp. 364-374|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jari Ritsilä & Jukka Haukka, 2003. "The Role of Structural Funds in Developing Learning Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p1, European Regional Science Association.
- Geenhuizen, Marina van & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "Lessons from learning regions: policymaking in an evolutionary context," Serie Research Memoranda 0034, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2006. "A Reflection On The Effects Of Transport Costs Within The New Economic Geography," Working Papers 57, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Cristina Martinez, 1998. "Managing strategic change at the regional level: Regional networks of economic development and industry clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa98p285, European Regional Science Association.
- David Newlands, 2003. "The Role of Universities in Learning Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p398, European Regional Science Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.