Analýza siete ŽP Group podľa vybraných oblastí skúmania Novej ekonomickej geografie a teórie učiacich sa regiónov
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geenhuizen, Marina van & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "Lessons from learning regions: policymaking in an evolutionary context," Serie Research Memoranda 0034, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jari Ritsilä & Jukka Haukka, 2003. "The Role of Structural Funds in Developing Learning Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p1, European Regional Science Association.
- Cristina Martinez, 1998. "Managing strategic change at the regional level: Regional networks of economic development and industry clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa98p285, European Regional Science Association.
- David Newlands, 2003. "The Role of Universities in Learning Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p398, European Regional Science Association.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2006. "A Reflection On The Effects Of Transport Costs Within The New Economic Geography," Working Papers 57, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
KeywordsRegion. Regional development. New Economic Geography. Learning region. Network. Knowledge flows. Education. Innovations. Investments. Human capital;
- A30 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - General
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .