Assessment of National Program of Learning Regions in Slovakia – Design and Testing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Faulconbridge, 2006. "Stretching tacit knowledge beyond a local fix? Global spaces of learning in advertising professional service firms," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 517-540, August.
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2006. "Localized Learning Revisited," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Jeffrey S. Boggs & Norma M. Rantisi, 2003. "The 'relational turn' in economic geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 109-116, April.
- Axel Dreher, 2006.
"Does globalization affect growth? Evidence from a new index of globalization,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1091-1110.
- Axel Dreher, 2005. "Does Globalization Affect Growth? Evidence from a new Index of Globalization," TWI Research Paper Series 6, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Patrick Ronde & Caroline Hussler, 2003. "The role of competences on patenting activities of learning regions : an empirical study on French data," ERSA conference papers ersa03p309, European Regional Science Association.
- Mark Lorenzen, 2001. "Localized Learning and Policy: Academic Advice on Enhancing Regional Competitiveness through Learning," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 163-185, March.
- Michal Tvrdoň, 2008. "Institucionální aspekty fungování trhu práce [Institutional aspects of labour market]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(5), pages 621-642.
- Mark Lorenzen, 2007. "Social Capital and Localised Learning: Proximity and Place in Technological and Institutional Dynamics," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(4), pages 799-817, April.
- Roel Rutten & Frans Boekema, 2007. "A Future for the Learning Region," Chapters, in: Roel Rutten & Frans Boekema (ed.),The Learning Region, chapter 13, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
- Robert Hassink & Claudia Klaerding, 2012. "The End of the Learning Region as We Knew It; Towards Learning in Space," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 1055-1066, June.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning Region; Principal Component Analysis; Index; Assessment; Regional Development; Indicator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmn:journl:y:2018:i:2:p:117-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Campbelle). General contact details of provider: http://www.eaco.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.