Lessons from learning regions: policymaking in an evolutionary context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Powell & Kenneth Koput & James Bowie & Laurel Smith-Doerr, 2002. "The Spatial Clustering of Science and Capital: Accounting for Biotech Firm-Venture Capital Relationships," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 291-305.
- Robert Hassink & Arnoud Lagendijk, 2001. "The dilemmas of interregional institutional learning," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(1), pages 65-84, February.
- Jan G. Lambooy, 2002. "Knowledge and Urban Economic Development: An Evolutionary Perspective," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(5-6), pages 1019-1035, May.
- Kaufmann, Alexander & Todtling, Franz, 2001.
"Science-industry interaction in the process of innovation: the importance of boundary-crossing between systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 791-804, May.
- Kaufmann, Alexander & Tödtling, Franz, 2000. "Science-Industry Interaction In The Process Of Innovation - The Importance Of Boundary-Crossing Between Systems," ERSA conference papers ersa00p428, European Regional Science Association.
- Udo Staber, 2001. "Spatial Proximity and Firm Survival in a Declining Industrial District: The Case of Knitwear Firms in Baden-Wu¨rttemberg," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 329-341.
- Walker, Warren E. & Rahman, S. Adnan & Cave, Jonathan, 2001. "Adaptive policies, policy analysis, and policy-making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 282-289, January.
- Metcalfe, J S, 1995. "Technology Systems and Technology Policy in an Evolutionary Framework," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 25-46, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sucháček, Jan & Malinovský, Jan, 2007. "Regional Development in Transitional Economies after 1989: Reformation or Deformation?," MPRA Paper 15025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanislav, Kološta & Ivan, Sokáč & Filip, Flaška & Mário, Hošala, 2008. "Analýza siete ŽP Group podľa vybraných oblastí skúmania Novej ekonomickej geografie a teórie učiacich sa regiónov," MPRA Paper 13977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordslearning regions; policy design; learning capability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2003-04-13 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2003-04-13 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:2002-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.