Territorial development reconsidered
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Higgott, Richard & Simon Reich, 1998. "Globalisation and Sites of Conflict: Towards Definition and Taxonomy," CSGR Working papers series 01/98, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
More about this item
Keywordsnation state; globalisation; location; media; self-governance; self-government;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- N90 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - General, International, or Comparative
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .