Cost-Benefit Analysis for Transport Networks: Theory and Application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rich, Jeppe & Nielsen, Otto Anker, 2007. "A socio-economic assessment of proposed road user charging schemes in Copenhagen," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 330-345, July.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 2011. "Surplus Theory," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2017.
"Cost-benefit analysis of transport improvements in the presence of spillovers, matching and an income tax,"
76526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2017. "Cost-benefit analysis of transport improvements in the presence of spillovers, matching and an income tax," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:3, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Grimaldi, Raffaele & Beria, Paolo, 2013. "Open issues in the practice of cost benefit analysis of transport projects," MPRA Paper 53766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ninette Pilegaard & Mogens Fosgerau, 2008.
"Cost Benefit Analysis of a Transport Improvement in the Case of Search Unemployment,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 42(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Pilegaard, Ninette & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2008. "Cost benefit-analysis of a transport improvement in the case of search unemployment," MPRA Paper 10037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calthrop, Edward & De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef, 2010.
"Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 850-869, August.
- CALTHROP, Edward & DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2008. "Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies," Working Papers 2008011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Edward Calthrop & Bruno De Borger & Stef Proost, 2008. "Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0818, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kidokoro, Yukihiro, 2006. "Regulatory reform and the congestion of urban railways," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 52-73, January.
- Beria, Paolo & Grimaldi, Raffaele, 2013. "Appraising the benefits of bottleneck removal in rail transport: a simplified CBA approach," MPRA Paper 46889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melendez-Hidalgo, Jose & Rietveld, Piet & Verhoef, Erik, 2007. "On the change in surpluses equivalence: measuring benefits from transport infrastructure investments," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 36, pages 107-140.
- Maarten van 't Riet, 2011. "The link approach to measuring consumer surplus in transport networks," CPB Discussion Paper 199, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Knudsen, M.Aa. & Rich, J., 2013. "Ex post socio-economic assessment of the Oresund Bridge," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 53-65.
- repec:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/34355:y:2011:i:1:p:125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stef Proost & Fay Dunkerley & Saskia Loo & Nicole Adler & Johannes Bröcker & Artem Korzhenevych, 2014.
"Do the selected Trans European transport investments pass the cost benefit test?,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 107-132, January.
- Stef PROOST & Fay DUNKERLEY & Saskia VAN DER LOO & Nicole ADLER & Johannes BRÖCKER & Artem KORZHENEVYCH, 2010. "Do the selected Trans European transport investments pass the Cost Benefit test?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.02, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Paul Besseling & Maarten van 't Riet, 2009. "Welfare analysis in transport networks," CPB Discussion Paper 130, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:38:y:2004:i:2:p:275-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.