Relational Incentive Contracts with Productivity Shocks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Malcomson, James M., 2015. "Relational incentive contracts with productivity shocks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 122-137.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Milgrom & Ilya Segal, 2002. "Envelope Theorems for Arbitrary Choice Sets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 583-601, March.
- Hall, Robert E & Jones, Charles I, 1997. "Levels of Economic Activity across Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 173-177.
- MacLeod, W Bentley & Malcomson, James M, 1989.
"Implicit Contracts, Incentive Compatibility, and Involuntary Unemployment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 447-480, March.
- W. Bentley MacLeod & James M. Malcomson, 1986. "Implicit Contracts, Incentive Compatibility, and Involuntary Unemployment," Working Papers 585, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Abreu, Dilip, 1988. "On the Theory of Infinitely Repeated Games with Discounting," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 383-396, March.
- Jonathan Levin, 2003. "Relational Incentive Contracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 835-857.
- Makoto Hanazono & Huanxing Yang, 2007. "Collusion, Fluctuating Demand, And Price Rigidity," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(2), pages 483-515, May.
- Malcomson, James M., 1999.
"Individual employment contracts,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 35, pages 2291-2372
- Malcomson, J., 1998. "Individual employment contracts," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9804, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1986. "A Supergame-Theoretic Model of Price Wars during Booms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 390-407.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1989. "The Economics of Uncertainty and Information," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121360, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Fahn & Nicolas Klein, 2017. "Relational Contracts with Private Information on the Future Value of the Relationship: The Upside of Implicit Downsizing Costs," Economics working papers 2017-14, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Johansson, Per & Lundberg, Sofia & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2016.
"Privatization and quality: Evidence from elderly care in Sweden,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, pages 109-119.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Bergman, Mats A. & Lundberg, Sofia, 2012. "Privatization and Quality: Evidence from Elderly Care in Sweden," SITE Working Paper Series 19, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Bergman, Mats & Johansson, Per & Lundberg, Sofia & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2014. "Privatization and Quality: Evidence from Elderly Care in Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 9939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Herz & Armin Schmutzler & André Volk, 2016. "Cooperation and Mistrust in Relational Contracts," ECON - Working Papers 233, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Matthias Fahn & Nicolas Klein, 2017. "Relational Contracts with Private Information on the Future Value of the Relationship: The Upside of Implicit Downsizing Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 6590, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsRelational incentive contracts; shocks; principal types; agent types;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2013-02-03 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MIC-2013-02-03 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .