Report NEP-MIC-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margaret Meyer & Florian Ederer & Richard Holden, 2013. "Gaming and Strategic Ambiguity in Incentive Provision," Economics Series Working Papers 640, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Debraj Ray & Sevin Yeltekin, 2013. "Poverty and Self-Control," NBER Working Papers 18742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Malcomson, 2012. "Relational Incentive Contracts with Persistent Private Information," Economics Series Working Papers 633, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- James Malcomson, 2012. "Relational Incentive Contracts with Productivity Shocks," Economics Series Working Papers 634, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-12-00001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chloe Qianzi Zeng, 2012. "Matching with Contracts: An Efficient Marriage Market?," Economics Series Working Papers 630, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Jönsson & Armin Schmutzler, 2013. "All-pay auctions: Implementation and optimality," ECON - Working Papers 108, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Chirantan Ganguly & Indrajit Ray, 2013. "Coordination and Cheap Talk in a Battle of the Sexes," Discussion Papers 13-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Tommy Andersson & Jens Gudmundsson & Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2013. "A Competitive Partnership Formation Process," Discussion Papers 13/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sebastian Ille, 2013. "A Simple Model of Conflict," LEM Papers Series 2013/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Newton, Jonathan, 2013. "Cheap talk and editorial control," Working Papers 2013-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Newton, Jonathan & Angus, Simon D., 2013. "Coalitions, tipping points and the speed of evolution," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Vladimir Danilov & Gleb Frank & Frank Page & Myrna Wooders, 2012. "Existence of equilibrium with unbounded short sales: a new approach," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00002, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2013. "Stochastic Stability in Monotone Economies," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-02, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Parenting with Style: Altruism and Paternalism in Intergenerational Preference Transmission," IZA Discussion Papers 7108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raphael Boleslavsky & Christopher Cotton, 2012. "Information and Extremism in Elections," Working Papers 2013-04, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Cotton & Arnaud Dellis, 2012. "Informational Lobbying and Agenda Distortion," Working Papers 2013-03, University of Miami, Department of Economics.