Migration Plans and Strategies of Recent Polish Migrants to England and Wales: Do They Have Any and How Do They Change?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burda, Michael C, 1995.
"Migration and the Option Value of Waiting,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1229, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. C. Burda, 1995. "Migration and the Option Value of Waiting," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,58, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Burda,M.C., 1995. "Migration and the Option Value of Waiting," Papers 597, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Locher, Lilo, 2001. "Testing for the Option Value of Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 405, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dustmann, Christian, 2003.
"Return migration, wage differentials, and the optimal migration duration,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 353-369, April.
- Dustmann, Christian, 2001. "Return Migration, Wage Differentials, and the Optimal Migration Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 264, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Drinkwater, Stephen & Eade, John & Garapich, Michal, 2006.
"Poles Apart? EU Enlargement and the Labour Market Outcomes of Immigrants in the UK,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2410, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Drinkwater & John Eade & Michal Garapich, 2006. "Poles Apart? EU Enlargement and the Labour Market Outcomes of immigrants in the UK," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1706, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Christian Dustmann & Yoram Weiss, 2007. "Return Migration: Theory and Empirical Evidence from the UK," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 236-256, June.
- Paweł Kaczmarczyk & Marek Okólski, 2008. "Demographic and labour-market impacts of migration on Poland," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 600-625, Autumn.
- Nick Gill, 2010. "Pathologies of migrant place-making: the case of Polish migrants to the UK," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(5), pages 1157-1173, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Landesmann & Sandra M. Leitner & Isilda Mara, 2015. "Should I Stay, Should I Go Back or Should I Move Further? Contrasting Answers under Diverse Migration Regimes," wiiw Working Papers 111, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-11-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2013-11-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIG-2013-11-29 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nor:wpaper:2013023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Norface Migration Administrator) or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmucluk.html .