Demographic and labour-market impacts of migration on Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clifton-Sprigg, Joanna, 2015. "Educational spillovers and parental migration," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 64-75.
- Clifton-Sprigg, Joanna, 2014. "Educational spillovers and parental migration," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-46, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Fertig, Michael & Kahanec, Martin, 2013.
"Mobility in an Enlarging European Union: Projections of Potential Flows from EU's Eastern Neighbors and Croatia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7634, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fertig, 2013. "Mobility in an enlarging European Union: Projections of potential flows from EU's eastern neighbors and Croatia," Discussion Papers 18, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Stephen Drinkwater & Michał Garapich, 2013. "Migration Plans and Strategies of Recent Polish Migrants to England and Wales: Do They Have Any and How Do They Change?," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013023, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Clifton-Sprigg, Joanna, 2014. "Out of sight, out of mind? Educational outcomes of children with parents working abroad," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-45, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- LSE Enterprise,, 2011. "Study on the impact of the single market on cohesion: implications for cohesion policy, growth and competitiveness," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42840, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Herbst, Mikolaj & Kaczmarczyk, Pawel & Wojcik, Piotr, 2014. "Migration of Graduates within a Sequential Decision Framework: Evidence from Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 8573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Herbst, Mikolaj & Rok, Jakub, 2013. "Mobility of human capital and its effect on regional economic development. Review of theory and empirical literature," MPRA Paper 45755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Clifton-Sprigg, 2014. "Out of sight, out of mind? Educational outcomes of children with parents working abroad," ESE Discussion Papers 251, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Kureková, Lucia Mýtna & Biavaschi, Costanza, 2013. "Report No. 56: Labour Migration from EaP Countries to the EU – Assessment of Costs and Benefits and Proposals for Better Labour Market Matching," IZA Research Reports 56, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:exl:25engi:v:27:y:2016:i:4:p:452-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Fertig & Martin Kahanec, 2015. "Projections of potential flows to the enlarging EU from Ukraine, Croatia and other Eastern neighbors," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Jack DeWaard, 2013. "Compositional and Temporal Dynamics of International Migration in the EU/EFTA: A New Metric for Assessing Countries’ Immigration and Integration Policies," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 249-295, June.
- Paweł Baranowski & Artur Gądek & Damian Stelmasiak & Szymon Wójcik, 2016. "Wyjechać czy zostać? Determinanty zamiarów emigracji zarobkowej z Polski," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 69-89.
- repec:ces:eeagre:v::y:2015:i::p:1-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Bertola & John Driffill & Harold James & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Ákos Valentinyi, 2015. "Chapter 4: Migration in the European Union: Too much of a good thing?," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 78-96, February.
- Cristina Elena Bradatan, 2014. "The interplay between family and emigration from Romania," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 11(3), pages 368-376, September.
- Lucia Kureková, 2013. "Welfare Systems as Emigration Factor: Evidence from the New Accession States," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 721-739, July.
- Torben M. Andersen & Giuseppe Bertola & John Driffill & Harold James & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Branko UroÅ¡evic, 2016. "Chapter 2: Intergenerational Fairness," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 54-69, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:24:y:2008:i:3:p:600-625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .