Modelling Money Demand: Further Evidence from an International Comparison
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fredj Jawadi & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2013. "Modelling money demand: further evidence from an international comparison," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(11), pages 1052-1055, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sousa, Ricardo M., 2010. "Housing wealth, financial wealth, money demand and policy rule: Evidence from the euro area," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 88-105, March.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 2004. "Recent developments in understanding the demand for money," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 247-272.
- António Afonso & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012.
"The macroeconomic effects of fiscal policy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(34), pages 4439-4454, December.
- Ricardo M. Sousa & António Afonso, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy," NIPE Working Papers 22/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Afonso, António & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2009. "The macroeconomic effects of fiscal policy," Working Paper Series 991, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/56, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- A. J. Khadaroo, 2003. "A smooth transition regression equation of the demand for UK M0," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(12), pages 769-773.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"A Simple Estimator of Cointegrating Vectors in Higher Order Integrated Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 783-820, July.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "A simple estimator of cointegrating vectors in higher order integrated systems," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012. "Wealth-to-income ratio and stock returns: evidence from the Euro Area," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 619-622, May.
- Georges Prat & Fredj Jawadi, 2007.
"Nonlinear stock prices adjustment in the G7 countries,"
- Fredj Jawadi & Georges Prat, 2009. "Nonlinear Stock Price Adjustment in the G7 Countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- repec:taf:applec:44:y:2012:i:34:p:4439-4454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2014. "Wealth, Asset Portfolio, Money Demand And Policy Rule," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(1), pages 95-111, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jawadi, Fredj & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2013.
"Money demand in the euro area, the US and the UK: Assessing the role of nonlinearity,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 507-515.
- Fredj Jawadi & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012. "Money Demand in the euro area, the US and the UK:Assessing the Role of Nonlinearity," NIPE Working Papers 22/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney demand; dynamic OLS.;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nip:nipewp:23/2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria João Thompson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nipampt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.