Nonlinear stock prices adjustment in the G7 countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fredj Jawadi & Georges Prat, 2009. "Nonlinear Stock Price Adjustment in the G7 Countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jawadi, Fredj & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2013.
"Money demand in the euro area, the US and the UK: Assessing the role of nonlinearity,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 507-515.
- Fredj Jawadi & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012. "Money Demand in the euro area, the US and the UK:Assessing the Role of Nonlinearity," NIPE Working Papers 22/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Baldi, Lucia & Vandone, Daniela & Peri, Massimo, 2010. "Is Wine a Financial Parachute?," 2010 International European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100506, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Fredj Jawadi & Mondher Bellalah, 2011. "Nonlinear mean reversion in oil and stock markets," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 316-326, August.
- Jawadi, Fredj & Khanniche, Sabrina, 2012. "Modeling hedge fund exposure to risk factors," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1003-1018.
- Arouri, Mohamed & Jawadi, Fredj & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2013.
"What can we tell about monetary policy synchronization and interdependence over the 2007–2009 global financial crisis?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 175-187.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Fredj Jawadi, 2010. "What can we tell about monetary policy synchronization and interdependence over the 2007-2009 global financial crisis?," Working Papers hal-00507826, HAL.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Fredj Jawadi & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2013. "What can we tell about monetary policy synchronization and interdependence over the 2007-2009 global financial crisis?," Post-Print hal-01410577, HAL.
- Fredj Jawadi & Catherine Bruneau & Nadia Sghaier, 2009. "Nonlinear Cointegration Relationships Between Non-Life Insurance Premiums and Financial Markets," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(3), pages 753-783.
- Mohamed E AROURI & Fredj JAWADI & Duc K NGUYEN, 2012. "Nonlinear modeling of oil and stock price dynamics: segmentation or time-varying integration?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2481-2489.
- Fredj Jawadi, 2009. "Essay in dividend modelling and forecasting: does nonlinearity help?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(16), pages 1329-1343.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0604-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Prat, Georges, 2013.
"Equity risk premium and time horizon: What do the U.S. secular data say?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 76-88.
- Georges Prat, 2010. "Equity Risk Premium and Time Horizon : What do the U.S. Secular Data Say ?," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-22, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Georges Prat, 2012. "Equity risk premium and time horizon: what do the U.S. secular data say?," Working Papers 12-06, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Fredj Jawadi & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2013.
"Modelling money demand: further evidence from an international comparison,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(11), pages 1052-1055, July.
- Fredj Jawadi & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012. "Modelling Money Demand: Further Evidence from an International Comparison," NIPE Working Papers 23/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Lucia Baldi & Massimo Peri & Daniela Vandone, 2013. "Investing in the wine market: a country-level threshold cointegration approach," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 493-503, March.
- Fredj Jawadi & Georges Prat, 2017.
"Equity prices and fundamentals: a DDM–APT mixed approach,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 661-695, October.
- Fredj Jawadi & Georges Prat, 2015. "Equity Prices and Fundamentals: a DDM-APT Mixed Approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-16, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- , 2015. "Equity Prices and Fundamentals: a DDM-APT Mixed Approach," Working Papers 2015-630, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Jawadi, Fredj & Leoni, Patrick, 2009. "Threshold cointegration relationships between oil and stock markets," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 3/2009, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Jawadi Fredj & Ureche-Rangau Loredana, 2013. "Threshold linkages between volatility and trading volume: evidence from developed and emerging markets," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 313-333, May.
More about this item
KeywordsStock Prices; Heterogeneous Transaction Costs; Nonlinear Adjustment;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00172896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .